What is chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in green plants, algae, and cyanobacteria that are created during the process of photosynthesis, Chlorophyll is an intense green in color due to the fact that it mainly absorbs in the blue light and less in red portions of the electromagnetic spectrum (ScienceDaily, 2019).
Photosynthesis happens in plants after the green substance in producers that captures light energy from sunlight which then combines with carbon dioxide and water into sugar.
Photosynthesis is a vital function that gives energy to the plant to grow, and it cannot occur without this green pigment called chlorophyll. The molecules of chlorophyll are arranged so precisely in and around pigment-protein complexes called photosystems, which are embedded in the thylakoid membrane of chloroplasts.
Chlorophyll plays a vital role in making plants green and healthy. It also has vitamins, anti-oxidants, and therapeutic properties that benefit your body. Chlorophyll contains copper and magnesium at its core.
The importance of body detox and gut (second brain)
All diseases begin in the gut, our body is like a machine and our digestive system works non-stop, just like we take our cars for MOT and servicing, we need to think the same way for our bodies too. Our digestive system processes so much food that absorb nutrients, eliminate the waste and the leftover passes through the intestines and that passes through the colon and then the rectum. Once the mucus and toxins build up, it creates many diseases which can be inflammatory to the skin and other vital organ functions. so it is very important to keep it in check and detox our body from harmful toxins.
The digestive system takes a lot of energy in digesting the foods. Therefore it is highly imperative to detox our body, there are various ways to detox our body. Some of them are dry fasting, water fasting, intermittent fasting, juice fast, using chlorophyll powder or liquid drinks, and many practical solutions like reducing alcohol, coffee, or any toxic substances.
Our gut is very smart as the brain, the scientists even call it the second brain. That is why we often use phrases like trust your gut and gut feeling about any situation.
The benefits of taking a chlorophyll supplement
- Stimulates the immune system
- Eliminates fungus and mucus in the body
- Detoxifies your blood and also increases red blood cells A 2004 pilot study found that wheatgrass, which contains about 70 percent chlorophyll, reduced the number of blood transfusions needed in people with thalassemia, a blood disorder.
- Cleanse your intestines
- Getting rid of bad odors
- Energizes the body
- Prevents cancer
- Skin wounds healing – Reduces inflammation
- It also helps in weight loss by reducing harmful cholesterol levels
Unicity is an amazing company and has great products if you would like to bring chlorophyll into your lifestyle and feel energized all the time, detox your body, chlorophyll is the best way to begin. Get your first supply at the link below and start living a healthier life by making better choices.
We ship across the United Kingdom, follow the link here Unicity super Chlorophyll, and for more information contact us.
Unicity super Chlorophyll for Delivery within UK
For information about the Product, read above If you pay via this method please email us your postal address on firstname.lastname@example.org or order via the link that will take you to eBay for Paypal checkout. United kingdom £35 including postage
- ScienceDaily. (2019). Chlorophyll. [online] Available at: https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/chlorophyll.htm#targetText=Chlorophyll%20is%20a%20green%20photosynthetic,hence%20its%20intense%20green%20color. [Accessed 19 Aug. 2019].
- Healthline. (2019). Liquid Chlorophyll Benefits and Risks. [online] Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/liquid-chlorophyll-benefits-risks#benefits [Accessed 19 Aug. 2019].